Low Voltage Regulation / Description
The low voltage regulation system LVRSys™ represents a cost effective alternative for grid expansion. The economic use is recommended in all low voltage grids where short-circuit power is sufficient, but have voltage maintenance problems.
Voltage maintenance problems can occur locally (in single lines) or at the level of the entire low voltage grid. LVRSys™ can be used with flexibility as line regulator or as direct regulator on the local grid station.
- Voltage regulation in local grids from 22 kVA to 630 kVA
- For use as string regulator or as local grid regulator
- Regulation range from ±6 % to ±20 % of the nominal voltage
- Independent regulation of three-phases voltages
- Optional power quality-analysis according to EN 50160 and IEC 61000-2-2