Position indicator interface REG-FA
The REG-FA position indicator interface adapts the tap-changer NO contact bank signal to the REGSys voltage regulator system with AWZ code.
An external auxiliary voltage supplies the NO contact bank; it must be connected to the 'AWZ U+' and 'AWZ GND' connections of the REG-FA. The A1, A2, A3 or A10, A20, A30 signals are transmitted to the REG-FA via switching contacts and translated into BCD code using a code converter. Outputs control the BCD inputs of the REG-D and 6 relay contacts provide the BCD code for further use.
- Up to 39 switching positions are converted into BCD Code.
- The cable length between tap position switch and REG-FA can be up to 100 m.
- Interference suppression via isolated optocouplers at the inputs
- Relay contacts with AC 250 V 2 A, DC 220 V 150 W
- large auxiliary voltage range of the internal power module