Tap Position Interface REG-SK1
The tap position interface REG-SK1 converts the tap position of a contact row from a transformer with on-load tap-changer into a BCD signal.
The installation near a contact row reduces the number of connection cables to the voltage regulator system from 29 to 7. An external supply voltage is connected to the middle contact of the contact row. Switching contacts transfer the signal to the REG-SK1 which will then be converted into a BCD code by a diode matrix . The outputs of the tap position interface can be connected directly to the BCD inputs of the voltage regulator REG-D/DA or any other device. All inputs are protected against malfunction.
- 29 switching positions are converted into BCD code
- control cable with a small number of cores is used
- cable length between REG-SK1 and the voltage regulator system REGSys™ can be up to 100 m
- wide external auxiliary voltage range
- with suitable adapters for DIN-rail mounting (TS35) and G-rail mounting (TS32)