The easy way to analyze your power quality data – anytime, anywhere, with any device
WebPQ™ Visualizer is based on our expert WinPQ™ analysis software for power quality monitoring, fixed fault recorders and energy measurements in high, medium and low voltage grids. With the brand-new web-based and fully-responsive WebPQ™ Visualizer you can flexibly analyse your measurement data from today on at any time, at any place and with any device. And all this in a maximally intuitive, simple and user-friendly browser software solution.
Take advantage of the special introductory offer until 31/01/2022 with up to 750,-€ savings. Request an appointment now for a presentation of the software!
Free introduction webinar: Register here
☁️ WebPQ™ Visualizer – Vorstellung, Webinar
Presentation of the new software solution for your PQ measurement data (free of charge) Language: EN
The following topics will be covered in the live demo:
• What are the advantages of the new software solution?
• What functions does the browser-based solution offer?
• What requirements are needed for the solution and what does the technical implementation look like?
We will answer these and other questions directly and give you an insight into the new solution.
Register for the free webinar here:
13:00 – 14:00
The advantages of the new visualization solution “WebPQ™ Visualizer” at a glance:
- Easy and fast visualization and evaluation of your PQ measurement data and disturbances in the browser – without installation on your PC, tablet or other end device.
- Platform-independent solution, which is installed on-site in your company network and can be flexibly adapted to your IT environment (OT or also in IT).
- Use of highly secure interfaces (HTTPS) and own certificate management with full User Rights Management System (URM) integrated in the solution.
- Freely configurable and customizable dashboards – get to the bottom of disturbances individually and share your analyses easily and quickly!
- Fully documented REST API (Swagger) for data exchange within your company or with third party products (network calculation tools).
- Downward compatible to already existing measurement data of the WinPQ database! All A. Eberle Power Quality devices of the fixed series (PQI-DA smart, PQI-DE, PQI-D & PQI-DA) are supported.
► Sounds interesting? Take advantage of the special introductory offer until 31/01/2022 with up to 750,-€ savings. Request an appointment now for a presentation of the WebPQ™ Visualizer by our sales team: